John Galt Customer Events
A Meeting of the Minds for Top Supply Chain Planning Pros
John Galt Solutions hosts an exclusive series of events for Atlas Planning Suite customers. These user groups unite the top demand planning professionals across many industries.
These events are part of John Galt's ongoing commitment to its Atlas customers and to thought leadership in the Supply Chain Planning community.
Regional Atlas User Group Events
Regional user groups are designed to recognize and solve emerging problems in supply chain planning and demand planning. Sessions begin with presentations by John Galt staff, then continue with interactive discussions where participants share professional experiences on the topic. During each session participants begin to collectively develop new best practices. These conversations also directly inform the development of John Galt’s future products & services.
- Recognize new and emerging planning challenges
- Develop new best practices during interactive group sessions
- Learn what's next for the Atlas Planning Suite
- Facilitate new professional relationships
- Leave with action items related to your role
Dates in 2018
- San Francisco Bay Area: January 19, 2018. 9am-4pm. Walnut Creek, CA.
- Midwest: February 8, 2018. 9am-4pm. Springfield, IL.
- Dallas Fort-Worth Region: March 20, 2018. 9am-4pm. Coppell, TX.
- Southeast: April 11, 2018. 9am-4pm. Research Triangle Park, NC.