Is Your Digital Supply Chain Ready for a Covid-19 Recovery?
Webinar Recording, April 2020
We want to thank all of our Atlas Planning and ForecastX customers and others who attended the webinar. We are more focused and energized than ever to help our clients tackle their supply chain challenges.
Below, you'll find the recording of the session as John Galt's Supply Chain Xperts, Matt Hoffman and Paul Mackie, break down how you can prepare your supply chain as the economy deals with and moves on from the Covid-19 pandemic.
In the recording below, you'll learn:
- Use history to map sample disruption stages of Covid-19 and identify market demand by each stage
- Identify true demand and sense demand shifts
- Shorten lead times and get efficient on inventory through response planning, supplier collaboration
- Integrate supply plan for containers, trucks and labor
- Understand margin vs cost efficiency planning
- Identify supplier and customer partners
- Use scenario planning to model response to conditions and optimize with probabilistic planning
And here is the recording of last week's ForecastX Webinar, Forecasting in the Pandemic, with Dr. Barry Keating and our very own Paul Mackie.
Webinar Recording: Is Your Digital Supply Chain Ready for a Covid-19 Recovery?